from the victim’s point of view."
Source link: http://nyti.ms/1iSOR18 .
Here is my own previous list of unique dimensions (Mar. 13, 2015, blog post):
1. The only religion in which the Deity permanently takes up a human nature. So much for the chasm between the human and the divine.
2. The only religion in which the Deity is made equivalent to love. Love is not merely a trait of the Deity but is the Deity.
3. This love requires relationship. Hence the Deity is a Trinity of persons in which the Holy Spirit is the love between Father and Son.
4. The religion whose foundational writings, the gospels, contain the most radical critique of religiosity.
5. The only religion which examines "scapegoating and sacrifice from the victim's point of view" (René Girard).