Thursday, June 19, 2014
Friday, June 6, 2014
1. You are part of a diverse nation;
2. You are part of Latin America;
3. You get a chance to become political leader of all Spain;
4. You are closer to your fellow Iberians;
5. You are instantly recognized around the world;
6. You won't forget one of the world's major languages;
7. You preserve a large part of your history--and of your soul;
8. You are enriched by being part of a larger household;
9. You get to contribute your culture, talent, and language to your fellow Spaniards;
10. There are economies of scale in a world of very powerful nations.
In short, it is a great boon that you are already in Spain. Enrich it, don't leave it.
(Image in public domain)
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Piety is not mere outward religiosity; it is that genuine religious spirit which makes us turn to the Father as his children and to grow in our love for others, seeing them as our brothers and sisters, members of God’s family. Let us ask that, through this gift of the Holy Spirit, we may always be ready to offer a helping hand to others, in the joyful awareness of that solidarity which is born of our communion with God in the unity of Christ’s body, the Church.