By Oswald Sobrino, J.D.; M.A. (Econ.); M.A. (Theo.); M.L. (Master of Latin), doctoral student, University of Florida.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Nice Book Review at SPR

FRANKFURT AM MAIN, GERMANY - OCTOBER 13:  Two ...
Image by Getty Images via @daylife
Here is the link to a very nice review of my recent book on philosophy in Ortega y Gasset at the Self-Publishing Review (for the record, a self-published author, like me, pays a small fee to have the book reviewed and then decides whether to have the review made public; as the author of the book, I had no contact with the actual writer of the book review--my contact was only with the SPR editor). Notice the interesting bio of the book reviewer.


By the way, SPR looks like a great resource for authors in this new era for book publishing--an era in which traditional barriers to entry are coming down. I like that.
Enhanced by Zemanta