By Oswald Sobrino, J.D.; M.A. (Econ.); M.A. (Theo.); M.L. (Master of Latin), doctoral student, University of Florida.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Philosophy of Dramatic Freedom and Responsibility


That is why I am attracted to the writings of the twentieth-century philosopher José Ortega y Gasset  (1883-1955). It also helps that he expresses his ideas with wonderful metaphors and verve.


 So, now, to show my appreciation for his writings, I have just published a Kindle book on his views of philosophy. 


See the link above! By the way, if you happen to be an Amazon Prime member (students can join for half-price, or $39 per year), you get to read the book for free.

If you are serious about submitting a customer review to Amazon, submit a comment to this post telling me so and giving me your email address; and I will send you a free copy of the book via email.




Enhanced by Zemanta