By Oswald Sobrino, J.D.; M.A. (Econ.); M.A. (Theo.); M.L. (Master of Latin), doctoral student, University of Florida.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

College Quotes Series Completed

Loyola University, New Orleans 02Image by Larry Miller via FlickrFrom August 18, 2011, to today, September 3, 2011, I published, with some minor editing, 15 sets of quotes that I had collected many years ago as a young college student. They were quotes from thinkers and historical figures that I had found striking at that period of my life. The truth is that I still find the same quotes striking and, in fact, more useful, pertinent, and full of wisdom today than I had anticipated those many years ago. Experience has a way of improving your appreciation of the taste and value of good wine.

To read the entire series, just click the category "College Quotes" here or in the blog's sidebar listing of labels as you scroll further down.
Enhanced by Zemanta