Image via Wikipedia1. God humbled himself to become human out of self-sacrificial love for each individual person.
2. Jesus did not engage in armed warfare.
3. No polygamy. No temporary marriages.
4. Gave rise to the originally Western, now universal, emphasis on natural human rights, including the rights of women, children, and the disabled.
5. Encouraged the accountability of rulers to the people and hence the development of electoral democracy in the West and now throughout the world.
6. The continuing and current charisms of the Holy Spirit, especially healing and prophecy.
7. A firm and comprehensive rejection of both abortion and contraception in all cases.
8. One central teaching authority in the Bishop of Rome.
9. Most dramatically emphasizes service to the most poor and vulnerable as exemplified in modern times by Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
10. The liturgy of the Holy Eucharist and the other sacraments which unite us with God the Father and heal us through Jesus' sacrifice on the cross.
11. The continuing embrace of all of the Hebrew Bible as free of corruption.
12. The embrace of the entire content of the four Gospels in the New Testament as incorrupt.