By Oswald Sobrino, J.D.; M.A. (Econ.); M.A. (Theo.); M.L. (Master of Latin), doctoral student, University of Florida.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Invitation for Readers to "Blog" Here

As usual, I invite readers to enter comments, as provided for in the blog. But here is a new twist: I plan to publish comments that I find useful for/beneficial to others as full-blown "blog entries," on a par with my own writings on the blog. It's a way of offering my blog as a platform for people who have something valuable to say to others but do not have or want a blog of their own.

If you have some thoughts that you think are useful for other readers, put them in the comment box even if your thoughts are not in response to or related to a particular blog entry that I wrote. Just use the comment box as a way to get your thoughts to me for my consideration. By submitting a comment, you are giving me permission to possibly publish and edit it as a full-blown blog entry, unless you indicate otherwise.